We handle all the documentation to submit to the customs authority on the customs transit modality, which allows the merchandise transit from one jurisdiction to another, free of customs duties. The customs authority to authorize these transits requires the use of electronic security devices to track and monitor the merchandise.
LEARN ABOUT THE PROCESS…
- Allocation of the transport document in Multimodal Transportation Terminal or customs transits.
- Consolidation of all supporting documents for the presentation of the customs transit before the customs authority, in order to ensure merchandise admission.
- Transit approval: we make sure we have complete payments and release of transport documents.
- Invoice generation request to the port, for later delivery for transportation.
- Loading and dispatch of the vehicle
- Vehicle tracking (satellite tracking, or escort if applicable).
- Merchandise unloading and documentary closure of the operation.
- Container return (if applicable).